CREATE A TOP-LEVEL INVESTMENT THAT EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE IN
Partnership between Gamma Paradigm and FinTech e-Commerce financing platform FundPark. This investment opportunity grants investors exposure to FundPark’s Trade Finance loan portfolio.
FundPark specializes in providing Trade Finance financing solutions for e-Commerce small and medium enterprises(SMEs). By utilizing its forward-looking credit risk model, FundPark can precisely assess the operations of e-commerce businesses and effectively mitigate repayment risks.
Amidst the recent market turmoil, this investment presents an exceptional opportunity to safeguard your capital.
- 6-month term
- 7.5 % annualized return
- Repayment guarantee
- Historical delinquency ratio of 1 %, which is even lower than the Hong Kong banking sector’s non-performing loans ratio of 1.4 %
- Backed by FundPark’s repayment guarantee
Unique Investment Opportunity
- Diversify portfolio with non-traditional financial investment channels with superior terms
- Remarkable 2.33% yield pick-up over 6 month treasury bill.
|Minimum Amount||USD 100,000|
|Invest Period||6 Months|
|Annualized Return||7.5 % p.a.|
|Investment Target||Gamma Paradigm establishes the loan admission criteria and risk diversification requirements.|
Then, FundPark will select eligible loan assets to be placed in the pool and provide a repayment guarantee.
Gating First Level of Risk : Individual E-commerce Risk
Experienced and professional management team
- Monitor real-time data on daily operations of e-commerce merchants and use proprietary forward-looking credit risk models
- Assess merchants’ repayment ability and credit limit on a daily basis
Gamma Paradigm Capital
Gating Second Level of Risk : Closely Inspect Portfolio
Professional financial engineering team
- Protect your investment with thorough due diligence and continuous monitoring of the loan portfolio.
- The repayment capability of FundPark’s loan is checked with the most stringent standards
- Ensure the risk of the loan in the pool is adequately diversified across different merchants
Fintech financing platform to e-Commerce SMEs.
Forward looking proprietary Credit Risk model
By monitoring real-time data on the commercial, cash and logistical flows of e-commerce merchants and using a proprietary forward-looking credit risk model for daily credit risk assessment, the credit limit of each e-commerce company is dynamically adjusted, helping FundPark to better control risk.
Strong relationships with industry leading strategic partners
FundPark has established reliable partnerships with industry leading business service providers such as Tmall, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, JD and Walmart.
Trusted Source of funding
Funders include Investment Banks($250 Million ABS Facility with Goldman), Family Offices, Hedge Funds and Asset Management Companies.
|Receivable Finance||Trade Asset Based Finance (Import)||Trade Asset Based Finance (Export)|
|Business Introduction||Corporate clients discount account receivables to FundPark to get immediate payment. Partnering with the world’s largest trade credit agencies and trade credit insurers, thus utilizing different buyer’s invoices to achieve the best trade financing solutions.||FundPark formed a tripartite cross-border collaboration with a logistics network and bank, providing a fast accessible short-term loan to the cross-border e-commerce merchants on Tmall Global, based on the inventory and receivables collateral.||Providing revolving credit lines to cross-border e-commerce by their operating performance. Pay only when using it and no collaterals are required.|
|Average Loan Amount||USD 79,000||USD 225,000||USD 114,000|
|Average Tenor||45 Days||87 Days||89 Days|
|Delinquency Ratio (2022)||0 %||0.4 %||1.0 %|
Contact with firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more detail about tokenized investment.
Click the button below to download the App and start your alternative investment